Monday, May 19, 2008


MY LIFE STILL CRAWLING
Lifez on a U-turn.......
Knowing not where to land.
Time is a blitzkrieg
And my life still crawling
With some dreams unreached.
Some destinations unexplored,
Some tasks unaccomplished......

My world has shrinked into a globe
Now i have fewer colours to fill
Faded joy and rusty feelings
But my life crawling still.............

I am in an entirely new world
Where humans not but humanoids exist
I can't call myself Alice too
For this is not my wonderland
Here relations are manufactured and love synthesised in mill
But my life crawling still......

I wanted to have my own world.......someone help to find it for me
To search for an unending stream of happiness
A sky to paint my own rainbow
Help me get that neverland.......
Help me create that neverland....

A place where life lives fearlessly
Where smiles blossom endlessly
Where relations are important
And time too is vacant........
For i am tired of crawling........

2 comments:

Lily said...

yaar tu itna frustated kyun hai mujhe kosti rahti hai mera zindagi ko lekar negative view hai but u r d limit ........
ek happy happy poem likh na is baar
plzzzzzzzz.......

Sheelu said...

u'll find that beautiful dreamland of yrs...u owe that..my best wishes alwayz with u..