Thursday, January 31, 2008

Let it be true-Amen


When I wished to dream
Why was my sleep taken away?
When I wished to smile
Why were my reasons given no way?
When I wished to see colours........
Why did the world turn all Black & White???

I could never obtain what I wished..
And was always forced to be happy.

Today too I am happy
With my sleepless nights......
Today too I am happy
With no reasons and colours in life.

But yet my heart urges me
To look upto the sky and search out MY Rainbow.
To make every moment of my life ...a reason to smile
And to make every wish a dream.
So that.......
I may have Plentiful smiling dreams filled with lots and lots of colour.

2 comments:

Lily said...

hey dixit
u know very well ,i dont have any knowledge regarding all these stuff......
but still i m ............
in all of ur creations i find this one the best......
also put ur poem maa in this ,that one is really wonderful........
and plz 4m ur precious time ,get some time to complete this blog and create these 'poems' which others appreciate but i hardly understand ..........

Sheelu said...

i agree a lot with aseem...this one is simple and beautiful but best one which i found is that bachpan wali..